ALIOMAR ODIFIX 5mm/6mm/8mm Tile Safety Withholding Hook
- The safety withholding hook ODIFIX is a simple and effective device that prevents the tile/slab (set with adhesive) to fall down in the event of detachment from the wall
- When installing tiles/slabs bigger than 16” (being them in ceramic, porcelain or natural stone) in façade with adhesive, it is required to use a mechanical safety system which prevents the tile / slab to fall down in the event of detachment of the adhesive
- Indeed adhesives guarantee perfect anchorage of the tile/slab only if perfectly applied. But this is not always the case In addition to that, it is hard to predict the strains the tile/slab will have to bear because of building’s settlement as well as expansion for temperature range, extreme weather conditions, earthquake and so on
- Therefore, the safety withholding hook ODIFIX is a crucial ally of the architect/designer (and of course of the buyer) to assure the maximum safety
- ODIFIX expands the design possibilities since tiles and slabs of any size can be now used
- Aesthetically speaking, ODIFIX is the perfect solution since it is completely invisible once the façade is done
- ODIFIX is hidden between the tile and the wall
- The installation is very simple and is carried out directly on the job-site in a few seconds
6th of October city, Jiza
(+202) 388 38004
(+20) 1093 119320
Find in fast
keep up with the latest from aliomar.
Latest news, Technologies and Offers.